We're tiny little people blowing by in the air, wondering how and why. We're on Who: the tiniest planet in the sky!

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Rock on

I love Rock Band! It's just about the funnest game ever!! I don't really like the guitar, though. It was pretty entertaining, actually. After an hour of playing, my fingers were sore, so I switched to lefty on the last song haha!! I'm a lot better at drums; they're so fun! My friend was being mean and put me on hard on one of the more challening songs! I made him do the bass pedal for me though. =P The song's called Enter Sandman. If I hadn't watched someone do it before, I would've done worse than I did! Haha!! So, ya! That was last night's adventure!

3 comments:

Reiko said...

We love it here too. I usually get stuck singing since the kids and Dave like playing the instruments and since I'm such a giver, I give in and let them. (maybe it's because none of the can sing.....)

Sara said...

haha! nice! i've only sang once and i didn't even know the song! haha! ya it stunk!

Unknown said...

haha. I just played rock band, my uncle brought it down, it really is lots of fun!