We're tiny little people blowing by in the air, wondering how and why. We're on Who: the tiniest planet in the sky!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Homecoming!!!

saturday was HoMeCoMiNg!!! my date was Colton Pitcher! my mom was out of town that weekend, so i had to do my own hair--but it turned out pretty well, i think =)
for our day activity we went to the zoo! it was a blast! we were gonna run around the lion pen, but they didn't quite look up to playing with us. hahaha! from that day i learned 2 things: ryan lewis can run 14 mph, and rainbow snow-cones are yummy until the flavors get mixed together into gray mush~~bleh!
the dance itself was a blast! dress: Dillard's -- jacket: Target -- shoes: Payless -- Colton carrying me so i wouldn't have to walk in my painful shoes until i could take them off: priceless! I am a horrible dancer, but so was everyone in my group so i didn't feel so bad =D it was so fun jamming out! even slow dances were wild! colton and i started many random games of couples' tag just to confuse everybody and would gallop around the gym until the dense crowds would kill our momentum! fun fun!





1 comment:

Roma Li Wakamatsu Morgan said...

Awwww, just look at whatta cutie-pie you are!!