We're tiny little people blowing by in the air, wondering how and why. We're on Who: the tiniest planet in the sky!

Thursday, July 10, 2008

At last!!

I know I'm probably boring you guys, talking about my finger all the time, but I have GOOD NEWS!!! The cast is coming off in 4 DAYS!!!!! After 3 weeks of having this club attached to my hand, I'm finally going to be FREE!!!!! No more: typing with my 4th finger on my lefty, sores and blisters on my righty from trying to do everything one-handed, shampooing my hair with one hand, looking like i'm about to shoot someone (Haha!!), playing the same song on the piano over and over and over and over......... And I get to: play more songs!!!!, ride Brego, wiggle my fingers, scratch my hand, put on a puppet show (no fat characters! =P), do handstands and cartwheels, stunt in cheer, catch...things, and, of course, do more backhandsprings!!!!!! Woohoo!!! No, I am not afraid of them. I'm only more eager to get better at them! (which will take practice, and hopefully no more broken bones! Haha!!)

3 comments:

Roma Li Wakamatsu Morgan said...

Sara you're an amazing girl with determination, strength, and courage to take on obstacles head on, you inspire me...

Unknown said...

hahayea sara!

Lissa said...

Your hand is gonna smell funny for awhile! Casts suck! =)