We're tiny little people blowing by in the air, wondering how and why. We're on Who: the tiniest planet in the sky!

Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th!!!


Hey everybody! Happy Independence day! I changed my layout to fit the occasion (just in case you didn't notice! Haha!!
I'm am truely happy to be living in this free country. What a wonderful land it is, too! I hope we never lose our patriotism.
Oh, say, can you see, by the dawn's early light, what so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming? Whose broad stripes and bright stars through the perilous fight, while the ramparts we watched were so gallantly streaming? And the rocket's red glare, the bombs bursting in air gave proof through the night that our flag was still there. Oh, say does that star spangled banner yet wave o'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hooray for the anthem! Yea patriotism is great thing but I think we are losing it a little, I am sorry to say

Joshua Lindblom said...

but, it comes back when you sing the National Anthem at the D-Backs game and at the "Rocket's Red Glare" Fireworks start shooting up into the sky! that was pretty dang cool,