We're tiny little people blowing by in the air, wondering how and why. We're on Who: the tiniest planet in the sky!

Monday, August 11, 2008

Steady and Sure!

Well, my cuzin and i went to efy at byu! what a wonderful week that was! unfortunately, a week is NOT enough!!! Here are some pics to show you the rockin time we had!!



This is us: the sexy ninjas! Haha! sorry, the story's pretty long so i'm not gonna type it! maybe if u ask nicely i'll tell u! =P anyway! this is rusty, parker, marley, shawn and me! we're tight!

ok, don't ask me what JY is doing! none of us ever know! haha!!! in the other pic are shanna, JY, and angela! JY was smiling, but he decided to be a dum and glare at me! haha!!!


This is me wearing bo's sunglasses (right) and alex's awesome hat (left)! oh and alex has my sunglasses! haha!!


this is mckenna, carly, then alex and i. ya we hate each other! haha! jk! as if! we're like this! (crossing fingers)


here are the sexy ninjas again! gosh i miss all the guys! and my cuzin! we're all so far apart scattered across the country! (tear)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha. I love efy at the Y! haha. I was kinda sad that I didn't get to do it. Hey its awesome that you joined dive team! Your gonna be really good what with all your crazy cheerleading gymnastics stuff.