We're tiny little people blowing by in the air, wondering how and why. We're on Who: the tiniest planet in the sky!

Monday, August 25, 2008

The Life of a Mesa High Jackrabbit

"My Grandma! What long ears you have!" Thank goodness we're not the Mesa High Wolves or something! =P Tis good, very good to be a jackrabbit!

I, as well as all other former Taylor students I'm sure, am EXTREMELY happy to be rid of that school!!! Bwahahahaha!!!! Doom to the newbies who possibley have to get uniforms next year!!!! Escape while you can!!!! Hahaha!!!

As you can see, I'm in a nearly euphoric mood at the prospect of being rid of that place forever! It's been 2 weeks since school started, and I can definetely get used to the freedom!! No planners or lanyards!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!

Oh, I'm sure in a few weeks I'll be complaining of overwork, but for now, I am totally excited!

No comments: