We're tiny little people blowing by in the air, wondering how and why. We're on Who: the tiniest planet in the sky!

Saturday, March 21, 2009

16 candles!

I am 16!!!! Woohoo!!!! I can date and, as of today, *legally* drive!!!!!!!! yes, i got my permit today!!!!

i had a joint party with jaron ellingson last friday! it was an 80's dance party! *woot woot! *we had a blast!!! here are a few pics!

Noelle, Mason, and Jeff Stewart and me in the pink =P


Diane, Tanna and Owen (who got his face painted with purple frosting! There was a shooting star on his cheek!***)



There's jaron and me, blowing out the candles!!


just chillin.... =)




2 comments:

Katie Seigfried said...

Yayyyy happy birthday sara!!! :)

Anonymous said...

sweet sixteen, verrrrry slowwwwwly take your clothes off for me but leave your knickers on, then strip me totally, down on your knees take my c=ck in your mouth and lick and suck it good until I c-m in your mouth, show me the c-m then swallow for me, we go to bed and I suck on your nipples and get you horny, my hand goes in your knickers and 3 fingers in your p=ssy, you squeal, moan and groan and tell me how much you love it, you buck and thrash as I work you really good until your p-ssy and knickers are soaked , I take off your knickers and you tell me you want my hart c=ck in you but I want to eat your sweet p=ssy first, I spread your legs , stick my fingers up your bum and suck your clit, you go wild, moaning and tjhrashing around telling me " mmmmmmm yes suck my clit come on harder harder, finger f=ck my butt I love it in the butt, come on eat my p=ssy m eat my p=ssy, I lick you until u push it hard into my face and orgasm, you reach for my hard c=ck and tell me you want it in your p=ssy but I have other plans for you first, I get you on your hands and knees,d spread your sweet tight bum cheeks and push my c=ck in you, you scream and groan, I reach around for your clit and rub it driving you crazy, you tell me " mmmmmmmmmmmm come on f=ck my bum I love it, yes rub my clit, get your c=ck deep in me I want you toc-m in me, I blast my load in you then we spend the rest of the night making love. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARA!!