We're tiny little people blowing by in the air, wondering how and why. We're on Who: the tiniest planet in the sky!

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Morp

OK! I was supposed to go to Morp with my friend, Blaine Stewart.... He got sick sick sick!!! =( So DAY OF he tells me he can't go. And i'm out of a date! My mom and i call anyone and everyone to find a replacement. No luck. I finally decide to take Blaine up on his offer to set me up with one of his friends. He finds someone, gives me the address and a phone number and we head out to pick up the guy...whom i had never met before!

His name's Derek Partridge. Blaine said he was tall, but I didn't think he was THAT tall!!! W/o my heels on, i didn't even reach his shoulder! So, yes, i did "probably the most random, spontaneous thing [I'll] ever do!" But it was so worth it! We had a blast!! He's a real fun guy!
After the dance, we went to my house to celebrate Michelle Moyer's birthday! Aaron Webb decided to start "truth or dare" so I dared Derek to run outside and act beastly to a passing car; it was hilarious!! My first dance AND first blind date: big success!!! I loved it!!!

Our group was really small: just me, Derek, Aaron Webb, and Michelle Moyer!
And, *in case you didn't notice* we were Beauty and the Beast!





3 comments:

Katie Seigfried said...

hahaha you guys make me laugh!

Unknown said...

hahaI'm glad you guys had an awesome time!

Andréa Morrow said...

the dress turned out cute :)