We're tiny little people blowing by in the air, wondering how and why. We're on Who: the tiniest planet in the sky!

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

1985

I've discovered my new theme song!! 1985, Brilliant! I did some "soul searching" with my mom, and my eyes were opened to 80's "techno-glam pop"!! It's amazing! I can't believe it went out of style!! I'm on a mission to resurrect it from the graveyard of old, yet modern, rock ballads. Each of these has a message that still rings true and speaks to the youth of today! LONG LIVE GLAM POP!!! Check out my latest fad! Flock of Seagulls, Dead or Alive, Def Leppard, A-ha!, Stray Cats, and Adam Ant!!!!! (and others)

P.S.
I nearly peed my pants laughing so hard when watching this! Enjoy!!!
Also check out Safety Dance by Men Without Hats! (This one is my 2nd favorite!!!!)

1 comment:

Lissa said...

Hahahaha! What's with the dorky eye patch anyways??