We're tiny little people blowing by in the air, wondering how and why. We're on Who: the tiniest planet in the sky!

Monday, June 2, 2008

S'mores

I have officially graduated from 9th grade and the prison they call Taylor Jr. High! Woot woot! Ok it wasn't THAT bad, but it's steadily getting worse. I feel bad for the new seventh graders and current students..........


Well, the last day of school amidst our celebrating, my best friend and I finally came to the realization that we are finally SOPHMORES!!!!!!! And, being as crazy as we are, we decided that the proper name for us specifically would be "s'mores" because we are yummy, sweet, and quite delicious looking! Hahaha!!!






2 comments:

Lissa said...

Yea, graduation!!! Mmmm...I haven't had s'mores in years! Sounds tasty. And yes, you do look quite delicious! Hahahaha! =)

Elizabeth Anne said...

man i love you!!!!! i should make one myself!!! this is awesome!!!! have fun!!! love from Cali!!!!