We're tiny little people blowing by in the air, wondering how and why. We're on Who: the tiniest planet in the sky!

Thursday, June 19, 2008

look back, jump up! wait what???

I was at my tumbling class, attempting backhandsprings (and failing miserably due to my newly aquired habit of twisting in the air). well this one lady was helping me, and she told me to concentrate on looking at the back wall as i jumped. well, neither of us were prepared for me to forget all else!! the result was a burning pain in my middle finger! OUCH!!!! ya..... not fun! so i had it buddy taped to both neighboring fingers. that helped alot. however, i now realize that i am excessively limited. i never knew i depended so much on my left hand! piano playing is weird, but i am contented for now with using my pinky and thumb for everything! haha!!! my hand is pretty flexible! =D

well, today my mom began to think that maybe the knuckle is fractured. (rolling eyes) that means a trip to the doctor, x-rays, and more pain. ugh!! so we went to the doctor. i have to get an x-ray tomorrow and until we know what's wrong, i have to wear a dorky brace on my finger!! haha!!! oh well. i'll keep ya posted! ;P

2 comments:

Lissa said...

Hahahaha! Congratulations, Sara! Hopefully it's not broken and just sprained. Broken fingers take forever to heal!!!

Sara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.