We're tiny little people blowing by in the air, wondering how and why. We're on Who: the tiniest planet in the sky!

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Prancing Ponies

As you all should know, our backyard is home to 3 B-E-A-Utiful horses: Brego, the grayish one with the big nose, Esperanza, the fat brown one =), and Etoile, the short one with a shooting star on her forehead!



At the moment, I am undergoing the HUGE task of: duh duh DUH!!!! *scream* training Brego to be respectful and obedient! Incredibley hard, I know. Yeah, it's not going all that well......... However, with the help of 6 horse training videos, my dad, and some awesome kinda-not-really horse whispering skills, I know I will (eventually) succeed! *applause* Haha! No, really. This horse prances around the pasture night and day like the King of Sheba! He's a real sweetheart (sometimes). That's why I'm not giving up. When his head shrinks down a few sizes, we're going to start show jumping! Woot woot! It shouldn't be too much trouble for him, he was born leapig over logs! (It's a good thing he's stopped the habit, otherwise the neighbors would be catching sight of him in their front yards!)

Etoile is now over a year old. Time really has flown by! This is her when she's just a two months old. Hahaha!! What a dork! (Note to self: there's a desperate need for current pictures!) She's shedding out for the last time and sadly, she isn't chocolate brown like we'd hoped. Instead she's just slightly darker than her mom, which is ok. We might still have her show name be Godiva Dream (in case she ever shows), just because I like that name! =D
Esperanza has not been ridden in about 3 months. Daring souls are welcome to attempt to ride her! Hahaha! Ok she's not THAT wild, but still. I'M not climbing on her first!

4 comments:

Lissa said...

So, you guys are the luckiest people I know, and you don't even ride your horses??? If we had horses, I wouldn't be able to get Amber off them for anything! Hahahaha! I wouldn't get off, either! =)

Sara said...

Hahaha!!!! I don't have alot of time! No I am NOT getting on esperanza until dad calms her down, etoile is too little, and i'm having issues with brego at the moment. =) you're welcome to ride esperanza in july!

Unknown said...

Haha, welcome to the blogging world. I hope that we can better keep in touch from now on! I love seeing your pictures!

Anonymous said...

bhvhmn